Powered By Blogger

January 20, 2009

One thing I hate about my phone is that is has a small memory card and I can't easily pop it in and out t upload photos... so I make a lot of promises I just don't keep. I will get these photos updated by this weekend!

Yesterday I was about to do the lat pull down, I go to adjust the bench that hits your knees and for the love of GOD my finger got caught in it. It literally took my entire fingerprint OFF. I was so pissed, I was suppose to do cardio next. So I wrapped my middle finger in a paper towel, applied pressure and did the elliptical for 20 minutes then I thought... this may not be a good idea. So I went the bathroom, assessed the damages and decided it was best I went home to wrap it up. I do have a photo of this fresh after I did it but I don't have it available right now.

Anyway

-31.2

No comments:

Post a Comment