Powered By Blogger

January 23, 2009

Here is 20 random facts I posted on FB

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs (+) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1. I was a finalist for MTV's The Real World Miami, sara beat me out and i am still bitter

2. I've been chased down the street in DC while people screamed Monica and took photos of me, I am NOT Monica Lewinsky.

3. I've won several costume contests as Monica Lewinsky.

4. I planned to do my first figure show in 2007, however lower back surgery and cervical fusion sorta got in the way, I plan to compete in 2009

5. I tracked down my biological father in the late 90's which was less than thrilling, but I did find out I had 3 sisters that are tagged on this note.

6. I have a tattoo on my ankle, I hate it and plan to have it removed this year. It's a copy of the painting The Scream by Edvard Munch.

7. I use to sell fake Louis Vuitons, I sold enough to buy a real one that I barely ever carry.

8. I once drank a bottle of grape mad dog in 20 minutes... I was carried out of the party

9. I have naturally dark brown almost black hair, although no one believes me

10. I am obsessed with this bra, although it's ugly http://tinyurl.com/aqa95s

11. I hate the smell of peanut butter, I also hate the taste, I would prefer to starve for 48 hours than eat anything that had peanut butter in it.

12. When I was around 13 I thought it would be a good idea to balance on the curb and walk home, only to fall on a car and a license plate went through my leg.

13. When I was 16, I decided to cut a frozen bagel with a butcher knife and sliced my finger almost off, ran it under cold water, passed out and woke up in an ambulance.

14. I think fingernails are gross.

15. I was hired as a phone sex operator and a phone psychic and didn't take either job.

16. I wake up at 4:30 in the morning to do weight training, sleeping in isn't an option.

17. I have 3 jack russells

18. The fingers on my left hand are numb most of the time and when I walk up hills or two fast it feels like bugs are crawling over my legs... thanks to the back /neck issues

19. I am still searching for the perfect under eye concealer

20. My front 4 teeth are veneers.

-31.6

No comments:

Post a Comment