Powered By Blogger

October 5, 2008

Cervical Vertigo Part II

I was searching the Muscular Development forums and I found an interesting thread confirming my cervical vertigo and neck issues I still have. Luckily,I don't have a lot of numbness in my hands anymore but I get the neck pain and the vertigo I described a few months ago. Here is a part of the post from a chiropractor I felt made a lot of sense to me.

"The nerves that exit the upper cervical spine (base of skull) are responsible for a variety of things. Irritation here may cause: headaches, migraines, eye problems(such as twitching, burning, blurred vision), facial pain, sinus problems/pain, ear aches/infections, vertigo, etc. the list can go on and on. I have had many patients that complain of nausesness when they have severe neck pain and/or headaches. Vertigo (dizziness) is not uncommon either."

No comments:

Post a Comment