Powered By Blogger

October 7, 2008

My Cardio Bunny post is legandary

I meant to post this a while ago but I recently had some more emails about my cardio bunny post. Here is the original post again.

Yesterday at the gym I saw my favorite cardio bunny. (fine female specimen found near elliptical, treadmill, stair-stepper, or other calorie burning equipment. usually finely attired in roll-up shorts, sorostitute mixer shirts, and nike shox.)

My bunny, was 5'6" might weigh 110, wears bra top and shorts. Hair down to her waste, huge hair in the old school banana clip, red lipstick and cell phone. She moves from machine to machine to see who is looking at her. She moved right next to me and kept looking at my treadmill to see if I noticed how fabulous she was, LOL. I wouldn't flinch. I didn't even glance over. I am sure she thinks I am jealous of her mush-mellow arms and legs, huge hair and hooker lips.

My blog was found by WorldFitness Training Forum and there is a thread dedicated to my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment