Powered By Blogger

September 25, 2008

Thursday Update and exercise website

I've been doing intuitive training the past two weeks, where I don't plan before I go and do what I feel like doing. It's been pretty nice and relaxing. I don't carry around a log and write everything down I just do it. I am going to do this for a while until I get my new plan from Sully. I plan to contact him in about 4 weeks to get the next phase of training and diet.

Today a new Personal Record 1 x 4 35 lb db! Very exciting but I still have to be careful due to my neck injury. I can't risk vertigo again like I had several weeks ago.

I've also been searching for more variations to what I am doing and love this website
EXRX you can customize your work out and find many different exercises you can do for each body part.

No comments:

Post a Comment