Powered By Blogger

November 26, 2007

Today it begins

My more scheduled planned out food/training plan. Meals will be logged into Fitday, I will be cooking more and keeping with the traditional 40/40/20 BFL split. I kept debating if I should do the Sully cleanse but it kept making me have false starts and to go so hard core only a few weeks after a major surgery seems to be overkill. So at 38 weeks out I will stay positive, eat my macros and do a lot of cardio.

Although it's too much trouble to show my food in a spreadsheet format I will do it sometimes, as shown above.

The turkey lasagna from WW is pretty good. Richard hated it but it's good enough for 300 calories a portion and balanced macros. I will keep it in rotation. Tonight is cheddar bacon cheeseburgers with a light roll and more vegetables.

Workout
40 minutes bike
several light leg exercises.
Symptoms not too bad, some flickering nerves in legs and hands but overall completely tolerable and feet still feel great.

On a side note the fishing wire hanging from my neck is gone... wonder where it went!

1 comment:

  1. I too am on my way to lose tons of calories. I do lots of workouts. workouts has a number of benefits, not the least of which is helping you lose weight and, of course, keeping your body strong. No matter what your goals are, workouts are important component of your life and it's never too late to start.

    ReplyDelete