Powered By Blogger

June 2, 2007

11 days post

CJ woke me up this morning, she is starting to get annoyed by her pups already and they are only two weeks old. I have to keep her in the bedroom with them all day to make sure she feeds them. In a few weeks I plan to put an ad in the paper for them. I'd like to have deposits on all of them by the time they turn 6 weeks old.


8:00 AM did a 35 minute walk outside again. Unfortunately, my left foot/leg is not feeling much better at all. As long as it doesn't continue to get worse.... I am sitting up more and typing even though my left hand is asleep. I start therapy either Monday or Wednesday, depending on how I feel about driving. I believe the vertigo is fading. I certainly won't chance it though.

Today's plans are to make a food plan for next week, since standing is ok at this point I can cook one thing a day it seems. Renee/Skwigg takes photos of all her meals. I think I will start to take pictures of my food. It's pretty fun to have a history of it. I know I'm weird....

7:00 PM update: had a lot of lower back pain today, left foot still an issue with numbness around the knee and calf. I only walked once today. Tomorrow I will step it up. In-laws came by for a visit. It was nice to see other human beings for once.

P.S I am starting with Dr. Fare, next week for ART therapy. I have really high hopes.

for fun... here is a picture of my scar....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment