Powered By Blogger

December 6, 2006

Wednesday December 6, 2006


evening calf update















tired today. venom is kicking my ass and keeping me awake at night. Even lean dreams doesn't help so I made it to the gym at 6:00 AM

** 5 lbs until my next photo update

Back
assisted pull ups 3x8 and one final set to failure with the most assistance
DB Bent over row high weight 30lbs x1 x 8 reps
Lat Pulldown high set 60 lbs


Biceps
lying DB curl 15 lb. having little trouble with tendonistus so I was very conservative and moved down to 10 lbs.

Cardio burned 150 calories


pre-workout venom/BCAA
M1 oatmeal/protein shake
M2 cottage cheese/sugar free preserves
M3 salad with turkey
M4 shrimp/broccolli
M5 protein shake- didn't have... I know that is bad

cardio tonight burned 300 calories

PR Freemotion squat machine. for fun I tried some high weights...
3 sets of 280 8 reps
and 3 set os 300 6 reps!

and to think I was only doing 100 a few months ago... totally underestimating my beast....


summary
going to do cardio tonight but am really going to try to get some sleep. I am going to bed early but waking around 2:00 AM until at least 3:00 AM. hating it. Yesterday I did the hip abductor and did the entire rack of weights. not sure how much that was but I made 3 or 4 reps.

2 comments: