Powered By Blogger

November 28, 2006

Wednesday November 29, 2006

5:30 AM Gym
Cardio only Morning, I am training legs with Blythe tonight

burned 320 calories

Preworkout
M1 Nectar.5 lbs
M2 cottage cheese/ preserves
M3 chicken/salad
M4 .75 turkey burger/light roll
M5 chicken/vegetables

PM training with Blythe
hard to remember as I never write down what we do

Barbel lunges
Smith Squat - I think I did 4 reps of 115? and several sets of lower weight
Plie Squats
Leg Extenstion 130 lbs 4 reps 110 4 reps and several reps in between lower weights...

LOL Blythe if you are reading this when I slammed the weights to the top.... over and over....

to tired to write the rest until tomorrow

summary
down another .5 lbs total 35.5
tired today just plain tired. working out twice a day is hard I get home pack bags, go to bed, rinse and repeat. My husband's been really supportive and said don't worry it will be worth it. I am doing one workout tomorrow OR coming home and getting everything together and going to the gym late like 7:00. I haven't had much down time. I know... wah wah... LOL

*side note why do some pills feel like they are still in your throat even when you swallow them! Lean Dreams seems to be awful... I would rather be up all night

oh and NOTE TO SELF - only eat ground turkey that is 99% fat free I ate 93% today at lunch in a turkey burger and found a huge chunk of fat. I was at work and had to keep my composure! SICK!!!! that is why I ate .75 of it!

1 comment: