Powered By Blogger

February 1, 2005

code!

Code always write in code!

So a friend of mine at work and I are working on losing weight together and we weigh (unfortunatly the same amount). We were discussing our weight loss goals via email. Our real weight and info was on there! The real number for crying out loud. Not the one I use on my drivers license! All of a sudden she comes barrelling down the corner of my cube paniced and pale. “I SENT THE EMAIL TO THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT, help, WHAT DO I DO!!!???” Shortly after I regained consciousness I ran to her desk as we frantically checked the “sent mail” My life was flashing before my eyes, I was already ready to pack my belongings and run from the building as if I never worked there!

Luckily... She sent it to a fake address and no one saw it! So let this be a lesson ladies! Always write your weight down in CODE. IE 4579 the middle numbers are your weight...


No comments:

Post a Comment