Powered By Blogger

February 4, 2005

WTF?!

KIDS! What the F!

I had to pick up some groceries last night. My husband waited in the car and I just ran in to pick up a few things. I was walking around the store and heard some kids screaming. As I got closer it was a few boys screaming at another group of kids "JEWS AND HEBREWS". OVER AND OVER loudly. The second group of kids did what they could to ignore them but this one boy in particular kept screaming it. It was obvious none of the kids were Jewish so the choice of words was really bothersome. I was getting more and more furious. I finally snapped at this 10 year old little a-hole kid and told him to stop and have some class. I actually thought his mother was in the aisle and was doing nothing and didn't care. Was ready for a verbal confrontation. The kid not only did not stop but kept taunting me doing it more. It also turns out it was not his mother in the aisle.

Even though I wasn't raised religious my family is Jewish and I found it so offensive. It just made me so mad. It took everything in me not to scream at this kid. I was talking to myself in the aisle... telling myself to calm down.

I decided to leave the store with the few things I had when the kids being yelled at were talking to a store employee about being harassed. The employee said I know they come in all the time and their parents doing nothing about it and have no control over them. WHAT! What the hell is wrong with these parents? Can you imagine? Just writing about this is making me mad again!

No comments:

Post a Comment