Lesson learned, false start alert over and over again. After I compete this year I won't follow with months of eating whatever I want.
I would say my numbness is about 30% better now. Hands are still pretty bad but dealing. Some days I can't tell if I'm getting better or I'm just getting use to it.
- Presidential Cup - 1st show goal - 28 lbs
- Charm City Classic - 2nd show goal ( not sure of weight)
- Yorton - final show of the year ( again not sure of weight)
- lose 1.3 lbs a week even though I can't really train hard now
- eat the exact diet Nicole Weeks gave me. NO SUBSTITUTIONS
- weigh myself daily but just as reference
- start to take and post progress photos