Powered By Blogger

April 28, 2009

I recently bought orange xtend (scivation) I love it! Here is some information about I took from the Scivation site.

Scivation Xtend™ is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos™ consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time.

I highly recommend you purchase from James/Cape Cod Nutrition Center. If you decide to call ask for James and let him know I sent you you will get a great discount!

I like Orange the best, then Grape and then Watermelon. They have a lemonaid but I'm not a big fan of Lemonaid, its too strong.

So I was looking at my numbers today. It looks like I may only have about 35 lbs to lose now! This year I am looking to look decent but not concerned with placing as much as the experience. Next year I will be able to tweek my body and place higher! Year one is trial and error.

Next official photo op will be in 8 lbs and I am already smaller than the main photo I have as my header, so I'll have to replace it!

Currently down - 45.1

No comments:

Post a Comment