Powered By Blogger

March 3, 2009

UPS JACKED, PowerFULL Review

Just bought both products from James CCNC.com, and it was suggested I do a journal to discuss my experience with these products. I do have a bit of stimulant intolerance so I am starting out with less than the recommended dosage.

First some info on the products

JACKED - is a pre workout product that gives you strength and endurance and focus for you workout. This I need since I train in the A.M. For a more comprehensive description, see Jacked

PowerFULL - A few of the specifics below, to read more see PowerFULL
  • Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!
  • Significantly increase natural Testosterone production by at least 53%!
  • Dramatically increase quality of sleep.
  • Significantly increase endurance
About me, 5'3 with about 40 lbs to lose before I can compete. Not sure of the real number since I have competed before, so that is just and estimate. I train at 5:00 AM every day and work with Sully.

Here is a lower body before shot, more images to follow next few posts







Starting tomorrow I will post dosage and experience and at the end will post after shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment