Powered By Blogger

August 6, 2008

Mid week thoughts...

I go to the gym early, I wake up at 4:40 AM so I am there to workout not chat.

Every day there is a woman in my changing area that loves to chat politics and other nonsense I have no interest in listening to or talking about. In the dressing room the TV always has the news on and she sighs and makes comments while saying sorry over and over to me. She also turns her hairdryer off to sigh over specific segments. I am waiting for her to ask me to turn mine off. Not going to happen.

Today I got a special treat, while she was lotioning up her in the shower area naked, and she started talking to me. How do I say this delicately? I do not want to speak to you unless you are wearing underwear. Even then it's is hard to stomach.

Athough I am not close to competition weight I am going to buy my suit from Passion Fruit Designs she really has the nicest suits I've seen.

In other news my HS reunion is coming up. Really not sure if I want to go or not.... Still on the fence on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment