Powered By Blogger

August 31, 2008

Working towards getting on stage

Ok here we go, all ready to do this! Tomorrow starts the new contest diet and plan. I am going to do this and have no more injuries!

9 months post neck fusion - symptoms I have left, left hand numbness on and off and neck pain on and off. If I am training and I feel any pain at all I stop. The vertigo I had a few weeks ago was terrible and it's no coincidence it was the same time I had severe neck pain.

14 months post op laminectomy L5/S1 - some nerve issues and back pain. I am very careful with any squats or anything in regards to bending.

Here is a snapshot of my diet for all of next week. Lot of calories but low carb. Next week even more calories and more carbs!

2 comments:

  1. I love the design of the presidential cup advertisement.

    Count me in on your diet plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alicia. This diet isn't too bad, the ones after will be torture! LOL

    ReplyDelete