Powered By Blogger

February 10, 2008

How do I top the last post?

































I haven't posted in a while because the overwhelming response to my friends story and I thought how can I top that!?

 So here are answers to some of the most popular questions. Yes we are still friends! Yes it really happened that way and to make matters worse we went back to that store last night AND I went into the dressing room with her again. She promised an empty bladder and underwear in one piece.

On to yesterday, I went and had an eye exam and ordered some new glasses. Loving them by the way, anyway I was stuck in the waiting room for a lifetime, as I sit there I was subjected to "Mr. Tap-a-lot". First he was drumming his legs like a congo drum (see photos above) followed by the insatiable desire to tap his feet for 20 minutes...




1 comment:

  1. Uh....yeah....that would make my nerves BAD....
    The "hitler" lady that I work with...twiddles her thumbs while she's sitting in the passenger's seat and I'm driving! I hear her "thumbs"...flick, flick, flick her coat or shirt and I catch this annoying behavior out of the corner of my eye....OHHHH>>>>> it's like nails down a chalkboard to me.

    ReplyDelete