Powered By Blogger

February 16, 2008

Counting Calories

I started my plan officially a little over a month ago. I am only down 5 lbs and I know why. Of course it's calories in vs. calories out but I was grossly underestimating some free meals during the weekend. I would then obsess and weigh myself and maintain week after week. So I am now using my calories like a check book. I have x amount for the week and at the end of the day after logging on fitday. I subtract the amount so at the end of the week I should be a zero balance. I am also debating about adding calories burned to each day as well since I monitor those as well. Will I always be this anal? No but for now I will. Yesterday I tracked every bite and don't feel sick and bloated today.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan...I like it!! I keep saying I'm gonna' take my photos and then don't. How do you like your lunch box? How many meals does it carry for you? Soon I will be driving all over God's creation working ...and I'll need to carry my meals with me and eat them COLD. Ick!!!

    ReplyDelete