Powered By Blogger

November 9, 2007

8 days post surgery...

Yesterday my hands were pretty bad, today so far, not as bad. Still keeping my symptom chart current. It's interesting to see how things change day to day. I recently bought the ipod nano. Not the newest one but the pink skinny one. I only used it once or twice. Had back issues and wasn't able to go to the gym again. Anyway, tried to charge it last night and dead. But here's the good news. I bought the 3 year warranty through Target. Guess what they gave me THIS instead! Freaking awesome!! I am now transferring all my songs to it now and getting ready for when I can walk on the treadmill. I really can't wait!!!

A side note my collar really makes me sweat! My neck is getting so freaking irritated under there. Disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment