Powered By Blogger

July 24, 2007

posting update

Haven't been here in a while so I thought an update is necessary.
Today I did some weight training, more than I was doing before. So
it's pretty exciting. Still super low weights. It takes forever to
feel something but it's better than nothing.

My new plan is as follows:
Sullys cleanse this week, slightly modified but 90% on track
Move onto my own modified baseline with only 5 meals so weight loss is possible
A minimum of 30 minutes of cardio 5 days per week
Stretching/PT at least 5/6 days per week


Goal:
My yorton goal is to lose around 27 lbs. That give me almost 14 weeks
right now, around 2 lbs per week. Tough but doable. I need to catch
back up as I am up 10 lbs from where I was.

I am really happy how far I've come, I still have fluttering bouts of
numbness all over, especially when I walk, left foot numbness and some
sciatic pain, but all a pleasure compared to how bad it was. My left
hand is still asleep but ever so slightly coming back from the dead.
Shooting pains sometimes but manageable.

Today I walked up and down 8 flights of stairs, in flip flops! I was
winded at the top but I plan to do that daily.

This Saturday I am getting my haircut from a swank salon. I am a
little nervous but I am hoping for spectacular... We'll see. photos to
follow. And tomato photos to follow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment