Powered By Blogger

July 8, 2007

eh


I was bored so I took another picture of the new do...I'm over it. It only took two weeks for me to want to grow it out. The good part is that it will finally be one length. I can't remember the last time my hair was one length. I know that next spring it will be pretty long by then again.

I am still working out pretty much every day and doing my best. I can't help but have paranoia about doing something wrong or moving the wrong way. I do have pains in feet, legs and other areas. Which honestly is fine as long as I don't go back to where I was I could care less. Bring on the moderate pain anyday.

Tomorrow I am going to work harder to keep my food clean. I have the workouts down, working all day, goals in mind... it's the diet. It's so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment