Powered By Blogger

May 9, 2007

back to the beginning -- 49 weeks out

well not the total beginning but back to the beginning as far as planning to compete. surgery is may 22. really looking forward to it actually! my left hand is totally asleep so typing is hard to do but I'll try to keep a journal of my recovery and goals up until that day. i can't believe I've barely trained for 5 months now! I've gained some weight I believe around 10 lbs. I dare not get on the scale right now though.... Still wearing a size 10 just tighter...

9:00 AM
ride bike at gym (think I can, think I can)

tomorrow -- 11:30 AM
pre-surgery physical

work on eating clean as possible, I expect my new protein powder from James tomorrow.

Main goals pre and post surgery
eat as clean as possible entire time, this can not be an excuse to gain weight.

my surgeon has very high hopes for me post surgery, I should be back in the gym full speed ahead 2 months after surgery

here is the link to the actual surgery...
back surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment