Powered By Blogger

February 2, 2007

more of the same

Keeping myself as busy as possible right now by downloading music to my ipod, reading and of course reading the ocb boards constantly... I really hope that I will be able to return to work by the end of the month. I am starting to think that CCC is not going to be possible this year. I just don't know when I will be able to get back into the gym on a regular basis again. Which means the diet needs to be as clean as possible. Tomorrow I plan to clean out the refrigerator and go over some recipes so I have some things I like to eat this week ready to go. I can stand long enough to cook some things I want to eat and that is really good...Looking back on my summary of back pain it's really helping. I see just two weeks ago sitting was barely an option. Now I am sitting. I have to remember each day is a day closer to being me again.

Steroid injection on Monday...


summary of today

walking in shoes, best not in socks. I am able to drive and went to see Barry and my mother to sign some paperwork. feet feel a little more normal but there is still a lot of pressure in my legs especially from the knee down and oddly enough my stomach is really bad now. tons of pressure weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment