Powered By Blogger

December 11, 2006

Tuesday December 12, 2006

Training

chest/shoulders/triceps
highlights:

total calories burned with cardio 300

preworkout venom/shake if time
M1 shake/grapefruit
M2 egg beaters
M3 turkey meatballs
M4 chicken
M5 shake

summary
I make the meals more specific with ounces and exact amounts after January. Pretty sure the is when Sully takes away all the extra fluff I have now. did some posing tonight in an empty classroom at Gold's. I am going to start practicing weekly. I'll hold the poses as long as I can. But I want to make sure I am posing correctly. It will be much easier the less I weigh.

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, it sounds so condescending to say but i really mean it, i'm so proud of u. those chest shots are fantastic! i see big changes. would be great to do that w/ ur shoulders too cause i'm sure those are gonna come in powerful as h*ll! check in again soon. i've said it before and i'll say it again: ur a force!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jill. I can't wait to see what I am able to accomplish

    ReplyDelete