Powered By Blogger

December 8, 2006

Friday December 8, 2006

Training
tried more PR for legs today so I know what to try with Blythe on tuesdays

Leg Press 320 hard as hell but did 4 reps
Squat 100lbs plus weight of bar
cardio burned around 200 calories


Scheduled Free Day today. These are working well for me so far so they stay until Sully says no. Just for the record sully is allowing me a free meal and I am taking the liberty of taking the day off. I still lost 3 lbs this week.

preworkout venom
M1 protein bar/ 8 swedish fish ( LOL)
M2 chex mix
M3 bagel/candy bar
M4 chex mix
M5 eggplant parm/small portion of spaghetti/small scoop of icecream

summary
Nice balanced day of junk... ready to be back on plan in the AM, free days are still working for me now. so I am ok with it... I know they will be over soon enough

down 39.2 lbs... come on 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment