Powered By Blogger

February 20, 2006

ghosts, alarm clocks and kicking my husbands ass

My last clock radio would sometimes make a static noise in the middle of no where, for a few seconds at a time. It would almost sound like static and buzz. The radio was off, I am pretty sure the alarm was set but for buzzer. I assumed it was broken so I tossed it. I bought a new one. NOW the same thing is happening with this new one. I am totally freakin' out. What could this be? Is it possible that there is a short in the plugs? I have several things plugged into a 6 plug thing ( sorry no idea what it's called, you plug it into your wall and it gives you 6 plugs).

My husband thinks he is SO funny and says it a ghost. I know I am going to sound like a lunatic but I was so pissed off he said that. It's so not funny to me at all. It honestly scares the Sh*t out of me. Realistically if there were a ghost ( so hard for me to even say that) wouldn't that have happened years ago? when we first moved in! Not 4 years later... Help me, give me a real reason this is happening. So I don't have to put my house on the market today.

No comments:

Post a Comment