Powered By Blogger

September 20, 2005

the worst morning ever?



It's finally happened I believe I have just experienced the worst morning ever.... 6:00 I get up finally on time to go to the gym. My 3 dogs mom dad and pup are ready to go out. Mom and pup (two girls) don't always get along. Mom is a bit dominant to say the least... anyway... I take mom outside to the dog run. go back in the house get pup and dad. I have an "invisible radio fence" so I put the collar on the boy. The collar gives them a gentle shock if they try to leave the boundaries. So I am holding the pup and I put her in the dog run. Mom attacks her. I mean imagine two pit bulls in a ring attack. Since there is no way you can put your hand in there I turned on the hose at full blast on stream. I aim it towards their faces... Nothing still attacking each other... so I go in for the kill I grab mom by her back legs and pick her up in the air. She is still attached to the pup. Her face no less. I had to shake mom for at least 10 seconds to get them unlatched. Since they are Jack Russells They jump and HIGH. So I have to pick mom up practically over my head so pup can't still bite her.. but she jumps almost 5 feet and kept biting her ass. Until she BIT MY ARM BY MISTAKE. I had to kick her off me! I put the pup in the dog run. Still holding the mom in the air with a bloody arm. Then I hear dad crying! The water I guess activated the collar! so my poor boy is getting shocked. I had to help him, while carrying mom and a very damaged arm. I get mom and dad in the house, mom is full of blood and soaking wet. I take her upstairs and she falls asleep in bed. Dad went back out with the pup.

I am not sure what the hell I am going to do! All the dogs are very good on their own. It's mom she is so dominant with other girls...

BUT after all this I went to the gym! LOL My arm is green/black, bloody and swollen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment