Powered By Blogger

August 22, 2005

Things that annoy me

1. Close talkers... I have a few of these at work, One woman practically puts her head on my shoulder when I asked her something about the schedule at work to look at my monitor... I have to totally back away

2. People who think you spell lose, loose.. Let me help you out. I need to lose weight. My pants are loose. Is it really that difficult?

3. I also hated people who used the word learnt. Thinking it wasn't correct.... 15 minutes later.... Well slap my ass and call me Sally it is... see below:

These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Learnt is more common in British English, and learned in American English. There are a number of verbs of this type (burn, dream, kneel, lean, leap, spell, spill, spoil etc.). They are all irregular verbs, and this is a part of their irregularity.

4. So ignore 3

5. I hate carrying a lot of things at once on my shoulder. Today I had to bring so much crap to work my shirt kept lifting the bags kept falling. It makes me insane

6. Honda car doors, 9 out of 10 times I open it turn to the passenger seat to grab all my crap and it shuts. I hate that.

7. People in a fat fog.... a fat fog is when someone is overweight and they can't figure out how they got that way.... It's as if they woke up one day and they were fat. I am very aware of why I need to lose weight. I don't pretend I was injected with cream filling in the middle of the night with no knowledge of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment