Powered By Blogger

September 5, 2013

2013 NPC Maryland State/East Coast Classic

Funny, you'd think after I actually won my show and the overall I'd actually update this journal since that was a huge part of my journey! So I guess better late than ever. The ironic thing, I hated, HATED my pictures from my first show. Then this show I wanted pictures and the photographer was awful! I was smiling on stage but he took no pictures like that, none of me with my class win and only one with the overall. crazy! See below:


Here are a few pictures friends and family and afew photographers from the audience took from that day.

Trophies!

Waiting backstage for the night show



Right before second coat of tan

Post Cheesecake...


I'd also like to say I am thrilled that my coach Colette Nelson
added me to her client page. There should be an updated testimonial and pictures within the next week or so too. She currently just has my before and after. 

Offseason Begins
Now where am I today?Well I am up more than I want to be, to put it in perspective I am still a size 6 but I was a 2 on stage and 6 is my max pants size. So I am going to lose about 10 that will keep me closer to stage weight then work on building and have an even better package for next year. And I'll start to keep this updated again!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow!!!!pardon me while I pick my jaw back up off the floor!!!!
    you look simply AMAZING!
    and congrats on the overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :)
    :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete