Powered By Blogger

November 15, 2009

Post Yorton - Final thoughts





ok everyone! Finally home from a great weekend. I did see some pics and I'm not going to let them get me down. I'll use them as a baseline for improvement. I am 20 lbs more than I should be up there.

Special thanks to Nicole and Veronica. They went above and beyond to help me this weekend. Nicole sponsored me and designed my suit for me, she also spent the weekend applied several coats of protan so that I was dark enough on stage. Veronica helped me backstage, helped my pump up and kept me from getting too nervous. She put me before her and didn't even have enough pump up time for herself. I couldn't have done this without them ... XOXO

On that note I am absolutely hooked. While I spent the weekend overeating. I can say with confidence I am DONE. Back to the gym and basics tomorrow am. I have my sights on some 2010 shows already and plan to bring a competitive package this time.

Here are a few pics to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment