Powered By Blogger

January 12, 2009

Back...

Back from the cruise...To tired to post photos but I will this weekend.

We walked through a rain forest in Belize, took a cooking class in Cozumel and just walked around the Cayman islands and Roatan, Honduras. It was a good time though, ate way too much of course. I had several people come up to me and speak Spanish and not a few words, they were confident and threw out a whole paragraph or two. I am sure my bewildered look and "No habla Espanol" didn't help. We took tons of cheesy cruise photos but they all looked terrible so we didn't purchase any. I took a bunch though but only headshots look ok...

I ate enough lobster bisque to feed a small country but I did have the nerve to do the weigh in today and I am only up 3.2 lbs so....

-26.8

No comments:

Post a Comment