Powered By Blogger

January 14, 2009

7 random facts about me.

My seven weird facts...

I was a finalist for MTV's The Real World Miami and Sara beat me out, I am still bitter.

I hate the smell of peanut butter, I also hate the taste, I would prefer to starve for 48 hours than eat anything that had peanut butter in it.

When I was around 13 I thought it would be a good idea to balance on the curb and walk home, only to fall on a car and a license plate went through my leg.

When I was 16, I decided to cut a frozen bagel with a butcher knife and sliced my finger almost off, ran it under cold water, passed out and woke up in an ambulance.

I think fingernails are gross.

I was hired as a phone sex operator and a phone psychic and didn't take either job.

Back in the Clinton era I was confused for Monica Lewinsky and chased in buildings with people screaming Monica and snapping photos.


7 random things about you

-28.2

No comments:

Post a Comment