Powered By Blogger

September 9, 2008

All over the place ... cookbooks and other links

Stolen image from Amazon but here is the link if you want to order
I highly recommend this book, it preaches 40/40/20 macro nutrients and most of the recipes are really good. Plus they are really easy and each recipe has a photo. In a cookbook that is really important to me I need to see what I am working towards.
training today
triceps
biceps
shoulders
20 lb shoulder press did me in, having some neck pain. UGH! I know what does it though so I know what NOT to do. In other news day 2 low carb - next week high carb and so far so good. Next week I plan to use the Eating for Life book and making several of my meals from there.
Here is a great bodybuilding link too, all about contest prep, shows etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment