There was an error in this gadget

September 9, 2008

All over the place ... cookbooks and other links

Stolen image from Amazon but here is the link if you want to order
I highly recommend this book, it preaches 40/40/20 macro nutrients and most of the recipes are really good. Plus they are really easy and each recipe has a photo. In a cookbook that is really important to me I need to see what I am working towards.
training today
triceps
biceps
shoulders
20 lb shoulder press did me in, having some neck pain. UGH! I know what does it though so I know what NOT to do. In other news day 2 low carb - next week high carb and so far so good. Next week I plan to use the Eating for Life book and making several of my meals from there.
Here is a great bodybuilding link too, all about contest prep, shows etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment