Powered By Blogger

August 16, 2008

Reviewing old posts

I went back to review some old posts and I see that I use to update daily with food/training. I am going to ease back into that since I love to have a record of what is going on. I also tracked weight loss so I will start today.

Since I did gain weight back from having the surgeries and feeling sorry for myself I will start with weight loss since my heaviest.

-22 lbs

Training today - Leg day
Squats 6 sets 6/20 reps alternating heavy light weights
Leg extensions 6 sets 6/20 reps alternating heavy light weights
Leg Curls 6 sets 6/20 reps alternating heavy light weights
Walking Lunges 6 sets 6/20 reps alternating heavy light weights
Step Ups 6 sets 6/20 reps alternating heavy light weights
May try the split squat too.

I hate leg day!

After heading to my sisters house for the day in PA

No comments:

Post a Comment