Powered By Blogger

December 5, 2007

Nothing to do...

It's snowing, my day is not going as planned. I wanted to get groceries and go to the gym and neither will work out. I love that everything I do is within 2 miles... it means I can do it! So I am eating what is around the house...

As strange as it is I can't stop watching this show on the Discovery Channel. The Brookhaven Obesity Clinic. It's amazing really people are up to 700 plus lbs. I know I a lot of people including myself think how can anyone get that fat. Well one woman explained in a way that made sense to me. She gained a lb a week a year for 5 years. A lb a week is not that much food. It make total sense. Not somewhere I dare to go but I am way less judgmental over it.

Start back to work this Friday from home. I am really happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment