Powered By Blogger

October 19, 2007

Colorado etc...


Richard got back in from Colorado last night. Here is the best shot he took while out there. Pretty...

Not long to go for the surgery. I just want this chapter in my life closed for good. I am so sick of being on HOLD for everything. Tomorrow is Charm City Classic. I am going to stop by for a little bit. We'll see how long I can make it. I can sit for a while, that I know. I plan to do the best I can and take a few photographs while there. I know several people competting and really want to see them. As well as next weekend is Yorton and I will know lots of people in that competition. I plan to try to go for an hour or so as well.


My mother and sister will be going tomorrow as well. Should be a decent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment