Powered By Blogger

August 4, 2007

I get knocked down but I get up again...

So today I decided to start a modified death circuit I was suppose to do before my legs/back got really bad again. Still moderate and lame but I was thrilled to be doing anything at all.

For the past few weeks I've been eating a lot of calories and have built muscle back. Although I wanted to cut. Looking and feeling my arms/quads I see I've made some nice changes and built some muscle back for sure. It's now time to start cutting though. So I've been planning my meals for this week and will shop/cook tomorrow.

I got a massage today. 50 something with a jersey accent (was born there myself) and mushmellow arms. She didn't listen to a word I said when we first talked, because she kept asking me the same stupid questions over and over. What are you going to do about your herniated disc... Let's see I HAD SURGERY 10 WEEKS AGO! (I told her 3 times)

She then made passive comments and noises about my ortho and him approving me to do weight training. Pretty much saying I am doing way too much and clearly she was the expert. Is she there with me? Is she watching me? She said the Physical Therapy stretching I am doing is WAY TOO MUCH. A$$hole! I don't even feel like saying anymore because I am getting pissed. She can take her mushmellow arms and throw um between two graham crackers and a hershey bar and burn.

Ok I am not in a good mood. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment