Powered By Blogger

January 4, 2007

there's nothing more humbling

than an injury... I look so forward to being me again and won't wastea moment. words can not describe how this feels. the crying fits areover for the moment. I am complacent in this new temporary body. MRI results tomorrow and I am hoping this is just a severe pinched nerve and by working out not giving it any time to heal. I do use the words
working out loosely. barely a workout even for a newbie to the gym.

i won't sweat the small stuff. be bothered by things that don't matter. I hear a co-worker complaining about someone not returning something that was borrowed from her. Nothing big, something unimportant. But in reality she can walk and workout if she choose to instead she b*tches about things and eats all day. Movement is a gift that most people waste and take advantage of. I won't ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has to choose their drug of choice to deal with stress. WE just happen to choose the gym. Forward progress only. We can't go back to the women we were.

    ReplyDelete