Powered By Blogger

January 10, 2007

january 10, 2007

* not responsible for poor grammer or typos. I am medicated and laying down while typing...

amazing what you miss when you can't do it. simple things, grocery shopping, laundry, cooking etc... and to think I use to hate to do laundry. I would be thrilled to go in there and do a bunch and fold it.

I'll be home for at least two weeks. I am going to need to plan my food the best I can. I had my husband buy chicken, cottage cheese, eggs etc... I need to do my best while home. and protein shakes need to be my last meal of the day.
''
I can't wait to look back on this as it will be a distant memory.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you heal up quick!

    Do what you can - maybe use this time to eat super clean and read, read, read - there is SO MUCH to learn!

    Yes, this will be a distant memory - and may yield some good things, too - a "blessing in disguise" as Dunya might say.....Do NOT let it get you down, as you are stronger than that!

    ReplyDelete