Powered By Blogger

January 1, 2007

December 31, 2006

Rather than constantly bitching about my numb leg, ass foot etc. I am going to do my best to stop in my tracks and think of what I can do to keep my progress moving along.

  1. continue to research doctors who can help fix this problem
  2. eat CLEAN all the time, especially now that working out is limited
  3. continue to practice posing when possible
  4. weight train with very very light weights and lots of reps
  5. focus on upper body if lower body isn't possible, if entire leg is numb
  6. plan plan plan all meals and workouts to the best of my ability
  7. focus on solving rather than complaining, I do hate complainers....

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! To be "Solution Oriented" rather than "Problem Fixated" is a very very good thing. Of course one has to be able to identify a problem in the first place - but that should only take a moment - once the solution is in sight: hold fast!

    Keep being good to yourself in the New Year, Dawn! You've already accomplished some wonderful things - and the best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete