- continue to research doctors who can help fix this problem
- eat CLEAN all the time, especially now that working out is limited
- continue to practice posing when possible
- weight train with very very light weights and lots of reps
- focus on upper body if lower body isn't possible, if entire leg is numb
- plan plan plan all meals and workouts to the best of my ability
- focus on solving rather than complaining, I do hate complainers....
January 1, 2007
December 31, 2006
Rather than constantly bitching about my numb leg, ass foot etc. I am going to do my best to stop in my tracks and think of what I can do to keep my progress moving along.