Powered By Blogger

December 26, 2006

December 26, 2006

Practiced posing for an hour today. Didn't care what I looked like to anyone... I went into a well lit room in the gym, put on my hooker heels and walked away. This was my first time walking like that. I can tell how constant practice will really help.

Moderate workout today, some upper body, no cardio

PT in two hours. I will see how that goes and plan my workouts for the next week or so. I am in limbo because I can't start my new Death Circuit plan and I am restricted to machines. I guess I will do circuit training all week, and hopefully once January hits I will be able to start my new plan.

M1 Protein Shake
M2 Protein Bar
M3 Egg Whites/sprinkle cheese
M4 pickle
M5 fish/.50 cup of corn

Feels good to be back on plan with food.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well with the PT - do what you can - most important not to get hurt!

    ReplyDelete