Powered By Blogger

August 16, 2005

411!



411... what is up with the new automated freaking operators! Today I was simply trying to look up my dr. office. so this is pretty much how it went...

computer: city and state
me glen burnie md
computer: did you say corn burnie?
me: breathing heavy... glen burnie MD!
computer : glen burnie, md ...ok... name of listing
me: dr. Elliot gorbaty
computer dr. ec icebody?
me: DR. ELLIOT GORBATY
computer: dr. ec icebody?

transferring to operator

operator: city and state...
me: GLEN BURNIE MD
operator: name of listing
me: Dr. ELLIOT GORBATY

THE NUMBER IS...xxxxxxxx

so I call and it's a clothing store!


F*ck me...

recently I've been noticing the influx of 'effed up gym attire in my gym. Early morning attire too.

For example yesterday at 6:30 AM there was a guy doing weight training wearing a polo and Hawaiian bathing suit bottoms. What the F?!! I mean this guy wakes up at 6 and says to himself hmmm today is a good day to workout in swim trunks! What a freak! I also see guys wearing full clothing, jeans belt flip-flops and collar shirt. How is it even possible to workout in this garb?

No comments:

Post a Comment